The following are possible reasons you could have received a deduction.
- You did not have your music uploaded 3 days prior to the competition.
- Teachers were found helping dancers backstage.
- Dancer did not complete routine.
- Routine, music and/or costume did not follow our family friendly policy.
- The routine was entered in the wrong skill level based on judge’s discretion.
- The routine interrupted the competition schedule without prior notice.
- If the routine exceeds registered time limit.